Welcome to the Mind Your Own Business Podcast! Today we chat with photographer Karen Kuehn!
- How Karen got her start in photography
- Challenges of being a female in the industry
- The role of relationship building, asking for help
- How much things have changed in the industry
- Tips on working quickly with difficult clients
- The extremes of two lifestyles (farm girl in New Mexico vs chaos in New York modern)
- Finding sustainability
- Personal projects making a difference
- Staying relevant in the industry
- Working with teams and being an asset for your clients
- Putting the work in and building a sustainable business
- Advice for listeners wanting to get their start in photo or video while staying true to themselves
- The importance of making a difference in your community
You can find Karen at:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.