Welcome to the Mind Your Own Business Podcast! Today we chat with family portrait photographer Michele Celentano!
- How Michele got started with her career
- The importance of education in every photographer's career
- The role empathy plays when interacting with client
- The role psychology plays during a portrait session
- The best types of workshops photographers can take to strengthen their skillset
- Why every photographer needs a "backup skillset" to better serve unexpected requests from their clients
- Why it's important to always be curious and willing to explore outside of your genre
- The areas many photographers struggle with
- How we can improve the photography industry as a whole
- Advice for photographers who want to break into portrait photography
Check out Michele's Family Posing program at FamilyPosing.com
You can find Michele at:
- MicheleCelentano.com: Michele's portfolio website
- Instagram: @michelecelentanophotographer
- Facebook Group: Family Posing with Michele Celentano
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.