Photofocus Podcast February 7th, 2016— Questions & Answers with Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Thanks for all the great questions you’ve been sending in to the Photofocus podcast. This week Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne tackle some great topics to help photographers. Remember, you can post those questions by sending us a note here at Photofocus.
The Question and Answer Podcast
- New podcast updates and changes
- What is responsible for autofocus speed? Camera or Lens?
- Getting started shooting video: advice on editing video as a beginner.
- What’s the best focal length for portraits and headshots?
- 85mm, 100mm or something else?
- Starting out in photo editing, do you recommend Photoshop Elements, Lightroom or something else?
- I’m switching from Sony to Fuji and I’m looking to sell my used gear, What’s the best way to sell used photo gear?
- I have expensive fast lenses, but if I’m shooting mostly studio work, is there a reason why I would need fast glass?
- Do you have to shoot with a DSLR camera to be a pro?
- Latest gear gadget talk