Fri, 8 December 2017
In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with photographer and educator Tony Corbell about running a brick and mortar photography studio.
We discuss in detail:
- The in’s and out’s of having a studio space
- The advantages and also challenges of running a brick and mortar studio
- Work/life balance
- Realistic pricing when running a physical studio
- Building trust within your community
- Effective networking and collaboration
- the essential equipment list for every studio
You can find Tony at:
Enhance your revenue stream: sign up for Adobe Stock and submit your video content!
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.
Direct download: Mind_Your_Own_Business_Photofocus_Podcast_December_9_2017_High.mp3
Category:Audio podcast -- posted at: 5:00am EDT