Feb 21, 2018
show here or get it
on iTunes — Please post a review on iTunes.
Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers
to bring their businesses to the next level!
In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young dive deep
into a discussion about food photography with Christina
We discuss in detail:
- how food photography ties into product, still life, headshot,
and livestock photography
- accommodating to client requests
- how wedding photographers can benefit from learning how to
- constantly experimenting and finding your style
- the effectiveness of including tear sheets on your website
- the importance of effective website layout design
You can find Christina at:
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage
their photos - from delivering, storing, selling, sharing -
all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart
ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work.
They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest
business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email
- Skip Cohen: email@example.com - Skip Cohen University
- Chamira Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe