Dec 16, 2015
Thanks for all the great questions you've been sending in to the
Photofocus podcast. This week Rich Harrington and Scott
Bourne tackle some great topics to help photographers.
Remember, you can post those questions by sending us a
note here at Photofocus.
The Question and Answer Podcast
- Should I shoot with the 24-70 lens verses the 18-70 I currently
- How do I go from idea to screen with story telling?
- Do you have recommendations about using LED lights for
interiors and architecture?
- Do you fine tune the focusing on your lenses?
- There’s a lot of new cameras coming, is it worth upgrading when
new cameras are released?
- How can I trick a light meter to give the appropriate flash
output for an off camera flash?
- Upcoming changes to Photofocus.com
- Upcoming contests about to be announced
- Upcoming eBooks coming out
- Cool apps, gizmos and digital tools discussion including great
stocking stuffer ideas.