Nov 2, 2018
In this episode:
Photographer and business coach Mark Rossetto shares his
insight on enhancing the client experience and building your client
- Mark’s history as a family photographer in the UK and in
- Mark’s story of overcoming a speech impediment, and how to talk
to people face-to-face
- Using the client experience wheel to create a well-rounded
client experience, including what you sell and how you sell
- Coming up with the right business model for your lifestyle
- Small wins to make a difference and enhance your client
- How to get started with coaching with Mark
We like to hear from you!
Here's your chance to interact with the team by leaving a
follow-up question in the comments section.
We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.
You Can Be the Next Guest Host on Our Podcast
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your
favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an
email to Vanelli at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
line of INFOCUS INTERVIEW IDEA. Write a brief description of your
topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include
their name, contact information and state if you would like to
be a guest host.