Thanks for all the great questions you've been sending in to the Photofocus podcast. This week Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne tackle some great topics to help photographers. Remember, you can post those questions by sending us a note here at Photofocus.
The Question and Answer Podcast
- Should I shoot with the 24-70 lens verses the 18-70 I currently have?
- How do I go from idea to screen with story telling?
- Do you have recommendations about using LED lights for interiors and architecture?
- Do you fine tune the focusing on your lenses?
- There’s a lot of new cameras coming, is it worth upgrading when new cameras are released?
- How can I trick a light meter to give the appropriate flash output for an off camera flash?
- Upcoming changes to Photofocus.com
- Upcoming contests about to be announced
- Upcoming eBooks coming out
- Cool apps, gizmos and digital tools discussion including great stocking stuffer ideas.
Direct download: PF_12_15_15.mp3
-- posted at: 10:00pm EST