Welcome to the Mind Your Own Business Podcast!
Get the show here or get it on iTunes — Please, post a review on iTunes.
All images copyright Scott Bourne Photography
Today we chat with photographer, author, educator, Olympus visionary and President of Skylum, Scott Bourne about the following topics:
- Staying cutting edge in your technique, as well as how you run your business
- Fine-tuning your skillset
- The importance of education
- The impact your About Page can have
- Personal and business growth, and how it occurs outside of your comfort zone
- Re-evaluating your business processes
- The role that listening to other's opinions can have in how you run your photography business
- How to find inspiration when you feel "clogged" or uninspired
- Scott's personal tips for being productive when time is limited
- Scott's top recommendation for learning how to sell
- Which do you need first, a client or a camera? Scott answers this question
- The benefits of getting involved in your community organizations
- The one thing that never changes in marketing
- Exciting upcoming news with Skylum
- The importance of loving what you do, and how it drives your business forward
You can find Scott at:
- Skylum.com: Cutting edge photography editing software
- ScottBourne.com: Check out Scott's work
- FB and Twitter @scottbourne
- Instagram: @bourne.scott
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
- Skip Cohen: email@example.com
- Chamira Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.