Mar 21, 2018
Get the show here or get it on iTunes — Please, post a
review on iTunes.
Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers
to bring their businesses to the next level!
In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young dive deep
into a discussion with editorial, corporate, and advertising
photographer Todd Spoth.
copyright Todd Spoth
We discuss in detail:
- how paying attention to details about your client can help
- the role psychology plays in photography
- bridging the gap between starting a business and landing work
- the role of building and maintaining relationships
- attending workshops and photography events in order to make
friends in the industry
- the role of confidence in networking and during photo
- the importance of paying attention to details when it comes to
running your business
- the role of PhotoShelter in presenting work in the best
- using your time wisely when you wear all of the hats in your
You can find Todd at:
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage
their photos - from delivering, storing, selling, sharing -
all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart
ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work.
They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest
business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email
- Skip Cohen: firstname.lastname@example.org - SkipCohenUniversity.com
- Chamira Young: email@example.com
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe