Mar 20, 2019
Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers
to bring their businesses to the next level!
In today's episode we chat with photojournalist Jakob
Today we chat about:
- How Jakob gained traction as a photojournalist
- Why photography is considered a universal language
- The role of storytelling in his body of work
- The difference between being a freelance photographer and being
- The role of relationship building in his business
- Some of the toughest assignments he's done
- The reason he wants to bring attention to non-mainstream
- His latest climate change documentary
- The role of PhotoShelter in his business
- How he stays sane while covering troubling events
- Advice to new photographers who want to break into
You can find Jakob at:
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage
their photos - from delivering, storing, selling, sharing -
all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart
ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work.
They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest
business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email
- Skip Cohen: email@example.com
- Chamira Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe