Oct 17, 2018
Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers
to bring their businesses to the next level. Today we chat
with travel photographer Jeremy Horner.
We discuss in detail:
- Relationship building and interacting with people
- The role of books and publishing in his business
- Advice to new photographers
- The importance of following your passion and looking inside
- Tips for successful street photography
- The process of building trust with the people you
- The learning process involved with travel photography
- How stock and travel photography have changed over time
- How PhotoShelter helps with Jeremy's business
- Photography as a great "equalizer"
- The trap many photographers fall into when they first start
- Advice for photographers wanting to break into travel
You can find Jeremy at:
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage
their photos - from delivering, storing, selling, sharing -
all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart
ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work.
They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest
business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email
- Skip Cohen: email@example.com
- Chamira Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe