Feb 20, 2019
Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers
to bring their businesses to the next level. In today's episode we
chat with portrait photographer Sally Blood!
Images copyright Sally Blood
- How Sally got started in her photographic career.
- Tips for working under pressure
- The importance of having "people skills" when interacting with
- The role being able to listen plays when gaining the trust of
- Ways to deal with stress
- The importance of being prepared for each and every shoot,
especially when there are only a few minutes to capture a
- Eyes being the gateway to the soul, and how that ties in with
her Native American heritage
- How special projects can revitalize your photography
- The role PhotoShelter plays in her business
- Advice for photographers just starting out
You can find Sally at:
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage
their photos - from delivering, storing, selling, sharing -
all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart
ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work.
They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest
business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email
- Skip Cohen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chamira Young: email@example.com
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe