Jun 25, 2014
This week's podcast interviews with two folks influencing the
world of photography. First up is Adobe's Sharad
Mangalick who discusses how to use Lightroom Mobile. Then
Melissa Niu sits down artist & photographer Renee
Levi Sim catches up with Sharad
Mangalick, product manager for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and
Camera Raw. Find out about Lightroom Mobile and other things
in the works.
Levi and Sharad discuss:
- Who is Sharad and what he does at Adobe
- What he likes to photograph
- What Sharad shoots with
- What’s Lightroom Mobile
- Why use Lightroom Mobile
- Workflow tips on mobile
- Where to give feedback on Lightroom Mobile
- Where to find Sharad | Facebook | Twitter
style is an ethereal combination of fact
and fiction, merging together expertly shot photographs of unique
and interesting subjects with hours of meticulous retouching in
Photoshop to create easily recognizable imagery that is both
stunning and distinctively her own. She currently teaches workshops
around the world.
Melissa and Renee catch up about:
- Who is Renee
- How would Renee describe her work?
- How Renee creates her images?
- How Renee views her images?
- What is essential on her sets?
- How Renee learned photoshop?
- What was a life changing experience for Renee?
- Where can people find Renee?