Jul 27, 2018
In this episode:
Photographer, Educator, and Author Rick Sammon shares how to
plan a photo trip.
- How his Route 66 book is used as a planner and an onsite
- What apps are great to help plan for sun location, tides and
- How to use Pristine vision as an exercise to get the unique
- Gathering ideas about the type of shots you want to get by
looking at postcards and Google Images.
- Rick walks us through a plan using the Oregon Coast as an
If you like these Infocus
Interviews, please consider supporting our partners and sharing
these links with your friends! ThinkTapLearn.com, Luminar by Skylum Software
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your
favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an
email to Vanelli at email@example.com with the
subject line of INFOCUS INTERVIEW IDEA.