Dec 8, 2017
show here or get it
on iTunes — Please
post a review on iTunes.
In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with
photographer and educator Tony Corbell about running a brick and
mortar photography studio.
We discuss in detail:
- The in’s and out’s of having a studio space
- The advantages and also challenges of running a brick and
- Work/life balance
- Realistic pricing when running a physical studio
- Building trust within your community
- Effective networking and collaboration
- the essential equipment list for every studio
You can find Tony at:
Enhance your revenue stream: sign up for Adobe Stock and submit
your video content!
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email
- Skip Cohen: email@example.com
- Chamira Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe