Feb 9, 2018
In this episode, Skip Cohen and Chamira Young chat with
photographer and marketing expert Sarah Petty.
We discuss in detail:
- Common marketing mistakes many photographers make
- tips on pricing
- the difficulty of being a "shoot and burn" photographers
- picking a business model early on
- the strategic things smart photographers do
- ways to build relationships with our clients
- the lack of correlation between taking great photos and making
money (especially when you're not business-minded)
- the drawback of trying to please everyone
- the power of saying "no"
- practical steps for planning your marketing for 2018
- systemizing your business
- how to create your marketing plan
- where to get the most "bang for your buck"
You can find Sarah at:
Enhance your revenue stream: sign up for Adobe Stock and submit
your video content!
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe