Feb 28, 2017
Feb 22, 2017
On today’s show we have:
Peter Hurley interviewed by Chamira Young
- How he got started taking head shots
- What the Head Shot Crew is and how it can benefit you
- Developing your portfolio with diversity
- How one bad shot in your portfolio can kill your job prospects
Kaylee Greer interviewed by Levi Simm
Feb 14, 2017
Feb 12, 2017
Ron Pepper and Scott Bourne discuss the various types of distortion and how to fix them including barrel and pin cushion distortion along with chromatic aberration and rolling shutter. They also discuss the various lens and software choices that can fix all of these problems.
Feb 7, 2017
Scott Bourne and Richard Harrington answer viewers photography questions.
Q&A Podcast Questions
1. Michael in Cincinnati, OH
I am a hobbyist photographer and recently decided to calibrate my monitor. I used a Spyder5Pro and after calibration the colors on my monitor have a very slight magenta look to them. I did...