Nov 21, 2018
Welcome to Beyond Technique, a podcast empowering photographers
to bring their businesses to the next level. In today's episode we
chat with sports photographer Brad Mangin.
All images copyright Brad Mangin Photography
- How Brad got started in sports photography
- Lessons learned from the great icons
- Paying dues and working hard
- The role of relationship building
- The challenges of being a sports photographer today
- Jumping on trends
- The role of PhotoShelter in his business, especially with his
massive archive of images.
- Advice for photographers who want to break into sports
- The importance of learning lighting
You can find Brad at:
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage
their photos - from delivering, storing, selling, sharing -
all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart
ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work.
They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest
business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email
- Skip Cohen: email@example.com
- Chamira Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe