Jan 15, 2013
Rich and Scott catch up on a bunch of topics to help
photographers of all levels.
- Tips for shooting long exposure including gear
- The SD cards rise to dominance
- How to spot' and remove lens distortion
- New training on Lynda.com
- Great new training conference — Skip Cohen University
- When to shoot with a monopod
- Why Scott and Rich both have Drobos on their desk
- The rise in Micro Four-Thirds cameras
Sorry we're no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne