Mar 28, 2017
Scott and Marco discuss these new products and
mirrorless topics on their final episode of the
#Mirrorless Show at Photofocus:
- Scott and Marco host their final mirrorless show at
Photofocus. They will now move on to their new Photo Podcast
Network at www.PhotoPodcasts.com where the new mirrorless
and inspiration podcast episodes will be produced and hosted.
- Scott just returned after hosting eagle photography workshops
in Alaska for two weeks. He shares his experience with his new
mirrorless Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II in regards to capturing
birds in flight in comparison to using his top of the line
- Marco shares an update to the Fuji X-T and X-Pro line "eye
cup gate" that seems to affect quite a few users.
- Olympus discontinued its lenses for the "old" Four Thirds
- GoPro plans to eliminate 270 jobs as part of a restructuring
- Nikon now wants to get serious about mirrorless cameras.
- Panasonic is planning to dismantle its digital camera division
and add it to another business unit in order to streamline
- Ban of electronic devices and digital cameras on some flights
to the US and UK.
- We have a Photofocus Mirrorless Flickr group that is open
to our listeners and photos taken with all mirrorless camera
brands. If you want to join just let us know through the "request
invitation" button on the group and drop us a quick line there.
We'll add you to the group then. And please ask for the invite via
the web browser and not via the Flickr App. The invite process via
the app has not been working reliably.
Please share this podcast with your friends and
subscribe via iTunes. We would also love to get your
feedback. Is there anything that you want us to cover on the show
in the future? And we would appreciate if you could take a short
moment to rate or to post a quick review on iTunes for
For more information on Scott Bourne follow him on
For more information on Marco Larousse follow him on
About this show:
On the monthly #Mirrorless episode of the Photofocus podcast,
Scott and Marco will discuss the news from the mirrorless camera
world related to innovations, trends, gear and accessories. And
they will introduce mirrorless camera manufacturers by interviewing
the respective managers of those manufacturers. And they invite pro
photographers who make their living working with mirrorless cameras
to share some tips and tricks on their workflow.